Friday, December 24, 2010

Piso Fare!

I came upon the tweet below while surfing:

CebuPacificAir 1 for all this Holiday Season! Our long-awaited PISO FARE SEAT SALE is finally back NOW! All Domestic and (cont) http://tl.gd/7lo7h2


Finally!

Just what we've been waiting for. Though the travel period covered is still so far and is too short, no one's complaining. What's puzzling is that even if the ad says ALL domestic and international trips, I can't seem find promo fares for 90% of the destinations I had in mind - Bangkok, Taipei, Incheon, Osaka, Beijing, or Hong Kong. I'm not quite sure if this is a system glitch given that I started checking just 40 minutes after the sale started, or if only very few seats were really put up on sale.

Nevertheless, I was able to book 2 trips. One, for Incheon (Korea) in November, yay! And two, for Laoag (Luzon in the Philippines) in December. Double yay! But since this was a surprise from Cebu Pacific, meaning the public wasn't informed beforehand, we haven't planned for it. I booked the trips all by myself, with my better half in deep slumber. Someone's in for a surprise when he checks his mails come morning!


Cebu Pacific Air, one of the budget airlines of the country, is having another one of it's Piso Fares. That's P1.00/flight when you travel without checked in bags, or P101.00 with checked in, plus fees. Promo runs from now until December 25, 2010 or until seats last. Travel period is from November 11 - December 11, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment