Tuesday, November 23, 2010

His Trip - Points of View

Me and my girl wanted to start our own travel blog when we came upon an article of the top travel blogs on the internet. I traveled a lot even before I met her but I don't get to blog nor write anything about my trips. I was glad when I met and knew her, and found out that she also loved to travel and had been to most of the countries I had been to as well. This blog would be for the trips we're planning on taking together soon.

We decided to name this blog as it is since we plan to write both our points of views of the trip we'll be taking. Yes, we'll be traveling together but we might have different opinions and observations on the people, foods and the experiences in these places.

We consider ourselves budget travelers. We wait for airline promos and book flights a year before the actual flights. We painstakingly scan the internet and book hotels online for the cheapest rates for a decent hotel. And we plan to share these promos and cheap rates here in this blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment