Thursday, November 25, 2010

His Thoughts - Subic, Zambales, Manila trip

First on the list is our trip to Subic, Zambales and Manila this weekend, November 27 to December 1. I had been to all of these places before, except Zambales. This trip was planned by her officemates five months ago.

I learned that we'll be going to Zambales for the nice beaches and for island hopping. My first thought was why travel that far when we have a lot of nice beaches just nearby in Cebu and Negros Island. And I'm not that much of a beach person as well. We have to go with the group's plan, but recommended to include Subic and Manila as well on the itinerary.

While preparing for the trip, my girl casually mentioned that she haven't decided whether to bring a trolley or duffel bag. But i knew what she meant by that! She was in a way asking what bag I'd be more comfortable bringing, especially since I'd still be the one to bring them anyway. And when she travels, she's always the one who has the largest luggage among her travel companions.

Watch out for our blog entries after we get back from this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment