Monday, February 21, 2011

Her Thoughts - Macau & Hong Kong

Exactly a week after our trip to Manila, we'll be off again! This time to Macau & Hong Kong. This trip was booked 11 months ago on April 1 last year. It was supposedly a "promo" fare from Cebu Pacific. But at P4,000 round trip, it was not. But then again, the flight has been booked. Lesson learned.

The first leg of the trip will be from Cebu to Manila. We'd need to wait a few hours in the airport, then board again for Macau. The plan is to stay a night, tour the place a few hours the next day, then take the ferry to Hong Kong. Then stay 2 days in Hong Kong, and finally take the plane back to Cebu.

It will be a very short trip. But here's the fun part. We'll be doing the 2nd and 3rd series of pre-wedding photo shoots in both places! Yeah, we're currently addicted to posing and having our pictures taken. Our plan is to have the shots taken in famous landmarks, like St Paul's Ruins in Macau, and The Peak in Hong Kong. Anything that says HK or Macau!

Though it'll be my second time in these 2 places, I'm very much eager to go on this trip. I love Hong Kong! The crowded streets, the underground subways, the shopping markets, and the cold winter weather (at this time of the year). I find the place so full of life and energy. Macau, on the other, I find different. Let's just say I love Hong Kong more.

Upon leaving the place the place last year, I promised myself that I'd be back. And I kept my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment